Welcome to my Blog!
I am Nithya Rajanarayanan, certified childbirth educator and Lactation Counselor and founder of Jananya. Through this blog, I am hoping to connect with prospective and new parents on various topics like pregnancy, labour, childbirth, breastfeeding and parenting. Look forward for various tips on the above topics plus healthy recipes for mothers and babies. Spread the joy!
Do check out my articles listed below.
- Diarrhea in babies – Every new mother’s concern
- INFANT SLEEP-WAKE CYCLES AND BREASTFEEDING
- THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SCAR – WEAR IT WITH PRIDE
- When Are You Planning To Have A Sibling For Your Child?
- “The Good News!” – The Life Of Every Married Indian Woman
- Tips for traveling with a baby
- Postpartum emotional challenges
- A Story From The NICU
- Disciplining kids DOES NOT traumatize them!
- What expectant parents need to know about labour induction!
- Successful breastfeeding begins with the correct latch!
- When parents pass on prejudices!
- Breastfeeding children with special needs
- Hey Angel – Grow new wings!
- Birth practices and breastfeeding: The relation
- “Just Being”- Teaching children the simple secret of living
- Stay in love, especially after kids! – Part 2
- Stay in love, especially after kids! – Part 1
- Are we ignoring the “pregnant” dad?
- Life’s lessons from an 8-year-old
- Celebrating Motherhood this Women’s Day
- Busted – The top pregnancy myths
- The good news!
- Recipe – Healthy spinach soup for pregnancy
- The journey is the destination
- Say hello to your Maternity Coach!